Columbus Hotel Games
Registration OPEN for 2024!
Started in February of 2017, this event brings together our hospitality community to participate in an afternoon of friendly competition focused around the Travel & Tourism industry. Will your team be victorious?
Join us for a day of friendly competition and fun that will also benefit our Columbus Hotel Community. Contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! We hope to see your team in February!
2024 Columbus Hotel Games
February 7. 2024
12:30pm - 4:00pm
Greater Columbus Convention Center | Exhibit Hall C
400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
Team Cost: $125
- A team registration includes: 6 playing team members; 6 t-shirts; 6 lunches
- You are allowed 2 additional subs (t-shirts & lunch not provided in initial fee)
- Any Teams above 8 will have to register an additional team
- Additional supporters & spectators welcome!
- Additional Boxed Lunches also available for purchase.
- Extra T-Shirts can be purchased directly through Patio Printing. Contact Mandy with Patio Printing to order additional team shirts.
- Individual Registration also available
50 E Goodale Street
Columbus, OH 43215
70 East Goodale Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- 12:30pm - Registration & Lunch
- 1:00pm - Opening Ceremony
- 1:30pm-3:30pm- Hotel Games
- 4:00pm- Awards/ Conclusion
- Ring Toss
- Dirty Linen Shot Put
- Banquet Bash
- Rollaway Relay Bed Making
- Scooter Pulley & TP Toss
- Columbus Trivia
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor!
In Kind Sponsors
2023 Columbus Hotel Games Recap
On February 8, the Greater Columbus Hoteliers got back together for the 1st time in three years for the Columbus Hotel Games! This event was created & currently hosted by area HR professionals for Columbus hoteliers to participate in a day of camaraderie and friendly competition in hotel related relays/games. It is meant to be a day for associates to get off property and foster connections for those in the industry!
We were pleased to have Jason Abady and Mason Zimmer from the Greater Columbus Sports Commission be our co-emcees for the event! They led our 11 teams through six fun, hotel-related trials in which they were pitted against one other for some fierce competition. Many stood out of the crowd and took home our superlative awards, including:
Best Team Spirit
Le Méridien Columbus, The Joseph
Best Team Leader
Michael Bernhard, Marriott Columbus Northwest
Most Valuable Supporter
Monica Black, Hilton Columbus Downtown
Most Valuable Player
Jacob Mauch, Hyatt Regency Columbus
Though all teams battled fiercely, only one was left standing. Congratulations to our Grand Champion of the 2023 Columbus Hotel Games - Hilton Columbus Downtown!