Allied Members play a crucial role in the success of Ohio’s hotel and lodging businesses. Allied partners are those that provide goods or services to the hospitality industry.
How can OHLA help you connect with Ohio’s lodging community?
- Build your network with access to our database of lodging property members, management companies, and owners
- Be seen with a free listing in both the online and printed Allied Membership Directories
- Attend Local Lodging Council Meetings, GM Receptions, & Luncheon Series
- Sponsor OHLA events and professional development opportunities
- Promote your business through the monthly OhioLodging e-newsletter and annual Allied Directory
- Share industry insight through the e-newsletter’s Allied Spotlight and online resources & education
- Exhibit at the 2020 OHLA Annual Conference & Gala
- Discover new hotels coming to Ohio through our Quarterly Pipeline Hotel Report
- Stand Out as an industry partner with the use of the OHLA Allied Member logo
If you are interested in receiving the benefits of an OHLA Allied Membership, please fill out an Allied Member Application or have questions, contact Lauren Stazen, Director of Membership at email@example.com or (614) 461-6462 ext.4.