April 1, 2021
Akron Lodging Council Meeting
If you have any issues registering or need login information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this meeting you can expect to hear hotel & lodging updates relevant to your region including:
· OHLA efforts to continue the support of safe and compliant gatherings and the securing of funding for the hotel & lodging sector. Our next steps in response to the recent actions by the administration and legislature on opening up more business opportunities in 2021.
· Legislative and Public Policy Updates. We will report on the latest hotel & lodging Government Affairs matters including proposals already under debate in Columbus that can benefit our industry.
· Hotel Supply Change Report. Receive exclusive supply reports for the Greater Akron region provided by OHLA Allied Member, Newmark.
· New Engagement opportunities. Learn about how you can make a difference with upcoming OHLA initiatives, opportunities, and events that we have in store for the 2021 year.
· Roundtable updates. Hear from fellow hoteliers and our partners.
Members - Complimentary
Non-Members - $20